Pak vs Eng 3rd T20 Date and Time 2021 – Pak vs Eng today match

The 3rd T20 of Pakistan vs England will played today at 10:30 PM according to Pakistan standard time. The match will played in Old Trafford Stadium. The winning probability of England is 64% and the winning probability of Pakistan is 36%. The 1st T20 match was held on Friday which was won by Pakistan. Pakistan team scored 232 runs on the loss of 6 wickets. The top best players of Pakistan Team in 1st T20 are Babar Azam Muhammad Rizwan and Fakhar Zaman. They played very well and scored best for their team. Here we will discuss about Pak vs Eng 3rd T20 Date and Time.You can watch Pak vs Eng today match live on PTV Sports and Geo Super Channel in Pakistan.

Pak vs Eng 3rd T20 Date and Time

Pakistan vs England T20 Team Squad 2021

Pakistan Team SquadEngland Team Squad
Azam KhanDawid Malan
Babar AzamEoin Morgan
Fakhar ZamanJason Roy
Sharjeel KhanTom Banton
Sohaib MaqsoodLewis Gregory
Faheem AshrafLiam Livingstone
Imad WasimMoeen Ali
Muhammad HafeezJonny Bairstow
Muhammad NawazJos Buttler
Muhammad WasimAdil Rashid
Shadab KhanChris Jordan
Muhammad RizwanDavid Willey
Sarfaraz AhmedJake Ball
Arshad IqbalMatt Parkinson
Haris RaufSaqib Mahmood
Hassan AliTom Curran
Muhammad Hassnain
Shaheen Afridi
Usman Qadir

Pakistan vs England Live Streaming Channels/Broadcasters

Here we will discuss how can you watch the Live match of Pakistan vs England. We will share with you the official Live Streaming Channels and Broadcasters. Here is the list of Brodcasters through which you can watch the Pak vs Eng today match live streaming. The details about Pak vs Eng 3rd T20 Date and Time 2021 are discussed above.

Mjunoon TVClick Here
PTV Sports Click Here
Geo SuperClick Here
BsportsClick Here
Ten Sports Click Here
Sky SportsClick Here
Sony Six HDClick Here

Leave a Comment